About UAS Norway
UAS-Norway was established in January 2008 as the national UAS organization of Norway.
The organization is non-profit and independent, open to all private and public businesses and organizations related to unmanned aircraft.
The main areas of activity for UAS-Norway are to:
· Represent the UAS community of Norway.
· Promote a UAS policy that are in line with Norwegian UAS industry and operators.
· Suggest national UAS related committees for Norway.
· Promote Norwegian UAS industry and operators interests in international forums.
· Establish UAS-Norway as a natural consultation body in UAS-related matters
· Promote and participate in rule development in co-operation with national and international organizations and authorities.
· Coordinate UAS activities with the national aviation authorities (CAA) and with ATC (AVINOR), and other other airspace users.
· Promote the knowledge about UAS, their usage and benefits.
UAS-Norway strategy document (in Norwegian) is found here
Click the tabs under the top frame for further information on events, members and contact information.
*) By "UAS" we mean Unmanned Aircraft System. See also UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) or UCAV (Unmanned Aerial Combat Vehicle)